Thursday, March 17, 2011

SamRon 2.0 Break Down...Sammi/Vinny Battle Rap?! #SIPWATCHTWEET™

TONIGHT'S JERSEY SHORE SIP.WATCH.TWEET™
WINE SELECTION: SASSY BITCH WINE CHARDONNAY

Last episode PaulyD said "If they get back together, I'm going to kill myself. There will be no more beats, because I will kill myself." I'd say 100% of the Jersey Shore cast and 98.9% of the audience feels the same way about. Sammi has gone to blows [at least mentally] with everyone in the house with the exception of sweet Sicilian Vinny...Until now. Tonight, the self-proclaimed "sweetest bitch you'll ever meet" will battle Vinny; first in rap and then... CLICK HERE FOR SNEAK PEEK OF TONIGHT'S JERSEY SHORE



I am proud to present the first blond ever to appear on The Jesery Shore. Dedicated to the "bitch" I love to hate, Sammi- I have chosen the Chilean [which happens to be be Snooki's ethnicity] wine Sassy Bitch Chardonnay. She's a natural blond of translucent golden rod and amber. They Jersey "boys" aren't in to blondes on the whole, but they won't be able to turn this Sassy Bitch down. The fragrance she exudes is an intoxicating blend of the fruits and florals of the tropics-cherimoya, guava and plumeria. On the tongue, more island flavor; refreshing notes of pineapple and papaya flood your palate. She finishes with a hint of banana and as smooth as a "Jersey Shore Juice Head"'s tanned, oiled up chest.

TOR ORDER SASSY BITCH CHARDONNAY CLICK ON LINK: SASSY BITCH WINES

Countess Rose Perry, Certified Sommelier
Creator of SIP.WATCH.TWEET™

No comments:

Post a Comment